We are looking for an outstanding Web Engineer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website and web trading platform. As a Web Engineer , your responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Proven working experience in web programming.
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, ReactJS or Ruby on Rails.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or a related field.