We are looking for an iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Proven working experience in software development.
• Working experience in iOS development.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.