We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Proven UI/UX experience.
• Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
• BS/MS in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.